Call For Speakers
Become a Speaker
Interested in speaking at the Capital BA Day? Find out more!
The Chapter is looking for new speakers for our monthly meetings or for workshop facilitators. Below is a list of topics of interest.
We are always looking for new and innovative subject matter so do not limit your ideas to this list. Please do not hesitate to forward this along to colleagues and associates!
- The Agile BA
- The BA Career Path
- Business Architecture / Enterprise Analysis
- Facilitation techniques for requirements gathering
- Selling the BA role within your organization
- Business Rules
- Requirements gathering basics
We would also like to showcase presentations on:
- Business Intelligence
- The BA as a Consultant
- Power without authority
- Modelling Tools
- Creative and/or Critical Thinking
- Mind Mapping
- BA soft skills such as negotiating, listening, leadership, and stakeholder management
Other presentation ideas that have been suggested include:
- CBAP certification explained
- Change management
- Conflict management
- Data modeling for the BA
- Offshore Development and the BA
- What's In Your BA Tool Box?
- Non-Functional Requirements
- Use-Case Design
- IIBA and the BABOK competencies