ECBA® / CCBA® / CBAP® Study Group - May Session
Study group sessions are planned to be run once per month, each session covering a specific chapter of the BABOK® Guide v3. Sessions will be in-person and will include an in-depth discussion of the scheduled chapter as well as a quiz. You will benefit the most if you are prepared to discuss your own personal experiences or if you come with specific questions on the subject matter.
For more information, please email Emily Tom, VP Certification at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facilitator: Emily Tom
Agenda for May 30th:
- Chapter 8 – Solution Evaluation
- Chapter 9 – Underlying Competencies
- Quiz on Chapters 8 - 9
The facilitator will be available after the session for some Q&A.
Looking for materials from past sessions? Please download past materials from the certification study groups webpage.
- Street parking is free after 5:30pm. It is also easily accessible by bus from the Metcalfe stops on Albert or Slater.
- Please arrive between 5:45 and 6:00 in order to sign-in with the facilitator.
- You can bring food and (non-alcoholic) drinks to the meeting room.
- All participants must have their own copy of the BABOK® Guide v3 since discussion will focus on its content.
You may wish to reinforce your knowledge by creating and submitting five sample Chapter 8 & 9 exam questions and their answers to email@example.com by noon on May 28h. The questions will be collated and will form part of the May 30th quiz.
Free for IIBA members and non-members.