ECBA® / CCBA® / CBAP® Study Group - October Session
Study group sessions are planned to be run once per month, each session covering specific chapters of the BABOK® Guide v3. Sessions are in-person and include an in-depth discussion of the scheduled chapter(s) as well as a quiz. To benefit most, come prepared to discuss your own personal experiences as well as specific questions on the subject matter.
For more information, please email Nancy Beatson, VP Certification at certification@ottawa-
Facilitator: Nancy Beatson
Agenda for October 24, 2017:
- Chapter 4 – Elicitation and Collaboration
- Chapter 5 – Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Quiz on chapters covered
The facilitator will be available after the session for some Q&A.
Looking for materials from past sessions? Please download past materials from the ECBA®, CBAP® OR CCBA® STUDY GROUPS webpage.
- Street parking is free after 5:30PM. It is also easily accessible by bus from the Metcalfe stops on Albert or Slater.
- Please arrive between 5:45PM and 6:00PM in order to sign-in with the facilitator.
- You can bring food and (non-alcoholic) drinks to the meeting room.
- All participants must have their own copy of the BABOK® Guide v3 since discussion will focus on its content.
You may wish to reinforce your knowledge by creating five sample exam questions and their answers related to the covered chapters and emailing them to certification@ottawa-
Free for IIBA members and non-members.