ECBA™ / CCBA® / CBAP® Study Group - October 2018 Session
Study group sessions are planned to be run once per month, each session covering specific chapters of the BABOK® Guide v3. Sessions are in-person and include an in-depth discussion of the scheduled chapter(s) as well as a quiz. To benefit most, come prepared to discuss your own personal experiences as well as specific questions on the subject matter.
For more information, please email Nancy Beatson, VP Certification at certification@ottawa-
Facilitator: Nancy Beatson
Agenda for October 23, 2018:
- Chapter 3 – Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Quiz on the chapters covered
The facilitator will be available after the session for some Q&A.
Looking for materials from past sessions? Please download past materials from the ECBA™, CBAP® OR CCBA® STUDY GROUPS webpage.
- Street parking is free after 5:30PM. The library is also easily accessible by bus from the Metcalfe stops on Albert or Slater.
- Please arrive between 5:45PM and 6:00PM in order to sign in with the facilitator.
- You can bring food and (non-alcoholic) drinks to the meeting room.
- All participants must have their own copy of the BABOK® Guide v3 since discussion will focus on its content.
Free for IIBA members and non-members.
Go to Eventbrite