January Meeting | Change Management and the ADKAR Model
The pace of change in today’s work environments is relentless. Organizations and their personnel face constant pressure to innovate and evolve, but many initiatives are unable to deliver lasting and sustainable change to long-term value across organizations.
One tool to help implement and sustain change is the ADKAR model for communicating change.
In this talk, Robyn Rivard of Ernst and Young and Heather Wallace of Heather Wallace Consulting will introduce participants to a full toolset designed to help stakeholders navigate the change, as well tips and tricks for using the ADKAR model for communicating change to drive lasting change across an organization.
- Develop communication tools to support your work with the client teams
- Key concepts of Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Benefits of applying OCM practices
- ADKAR model for communicating change
- Use of associated tools
Where: Ottawa Police Association (see Map)
When: Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- 5:00 to 5:30 pm - Registration, snacks and socializing
- 5:30 to 5:45 pm - Chapter updates and introductions
- 5:45 to 6:45 pm - Presentation and Q&A
- 6:45 to 7:00 pm - Door prize draw!
Event Fees: IIBA Members $11 | Non-Members $16 | Monthly Meeting Pass-holders are pre-paid
To register for this event, please use the Register Now button to purchase tickets on the Eventbrite page.
Kindly ignore the 'Out of Stock' box below.
About the Chapter
The mission of the IIBA® Ottawa-Outaouais Chapter is to provide professional resources to the 200+ IIBA® members in the Ottawa-Outaouais area and to engage those working in professions related to the practice of Business Analysis. If you have any questions about attending IIBA O-O Chapter meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org