Skills Workshop | Co-creative Leadership
IIBA® Ottawa-Outaouais in collaboration with Chapter sponsor Algonquin College Corporate Training is pleased to host a full-day workshop on "Co-creative Leadership" as part of the Chapter’s growing Skills™ Workshops and Masterclasses - a professional development series designed specifically for BAs by BAs.
Facilitated by Steffan Surdek
Overview and Purpose:
- Identify, awaken and empower the dormant leaders in their organization
- Are a voice among many when collaborating with their teams
- Inspire and foster engagement rather than compliance
- Embody and model the values they believe in both at home and at work
- Are aware and take ownership of their personal impact on the people around them
- Encourage teams to learn from their mistakes and through experimentation
The five key skills of a co-creative leader are:
- Being a voice among many in the conversation
- Unleashing the leaders around them
- Dancing with the system around them
- Build capacity on their teams
- Encourage experimentation and learning by doing
This hands-on workshop will explore the five key skills of a co-creative leader and will allow you to experience them through simple games.
Goals of this workshop:
- Learn, practice and experiment each of the five key skills of a co-creative leader
- Expand the perspectives of participants on leadership in the workplace
Event details: Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Workshop doors open at 8:15 a.m.
- Registration 8:15 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Networking 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Morning Session 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Break 10:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Lunch 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Afternoon Session 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Afternoon break 2:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Workshop close and prize draw at 4:30
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
Tel.: 613-727-7729 | Fax: 613-232-2065