Virtual Lunch and Learn Series 2023-24 | Effective Communication Techniques
[Virtual] Lunch and Learn Series | Effective Communication Techniques
Join us as we explore effective communication techniques with Jane Osemwegie.
In this session you will:
- Learn how mastering communication skills can elevate your career and lead to successful project outcomes as a Business Analyst.
About our facilitator:
Jane Osemwegie, CBAP, IIBA-CPOA, PMP, PMI-ACP
Jane is a passionate and resilient young professional who loves to spread kindness to anyone she comes across. She has 10 years of experience in Product and Project management in the Financial service, Energy, and Technology industries. She is a seasoned and Distinguished Toastmaster and Immediate past Area Director in District 45 North America. She was recently featured in Toastmaster International Magazine and Podcast. Jane is currently the vice president of the IIBA Nova Scotia chapter.
Event Agenda: Times are in Eastern Standard Time
- 11:30 a.m. - 11:35 a.m. Welcome & Introductions
- 11:35 a.m. - 12:25 p.m. Presentation and Q&A
- 12:25 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. Wrap Up
Who should attend: Open to all
When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time UTC-5 (DC Metro/Palmetto/Ottawa-Outaouais Chapter)
- 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time UTC-4 (Nova Scotia Chapter)
Where: Virtually on Zoom (Zoom link provided at the bottom of the registration confirmation email)
CDUs / PD Hours: 1 CDU for IIBA recertification
To register, please use the Register Now button.
About the Virtual Lunch and Learn | Technique Boutique:
The Lunch and Learn series is a multi-chapter virtual event co-hosted with the IIBA Nova Scotia (formerly IIBA Halifax),Ottawa-Outaouais, DC Metro and Palmetto chapters. The Technique Boutique gives an opportunity to do a deep dive into one of the many techniques a business analyst may use. Take a break from your workday to enhance your business analysis skillset and share your knowledge with your fellow BAs.