Virtual Lunch and Learn Series | Technique Boutique: Benefits Mapping
Virtual Lunch and Learn Series | Technique Boutique: Benefits Mapping - The WHAT, WHY and HOW
Up to two-thirds of organisations struggle with turning their strategies into results, missing out on a potential performance increase of 60 to 100%. Yet without successful execution, the strategy is pointless. Indeed, strategy = execution.
Benefits mapping is a great technique to help your organisation and stakeholders connect the dots between strategy and execution.
As a BA, you are perfectly positioned to guide this process and leverage benefits mapping for a successful outcome.
In this session you will learn:
- what benefits mapping is,
- how benefits mapping helps you create a one-page visual of what your project is about,
- different types of benefits maps, and
- that the map is just the starting point … benefits realization is really what it’s about!
About our facilitator:
Filip Hendricks, IIBA Brussels Chapter President, Speaker, Trainer, Coach and Consultant
Filip loves bridging business analysis and innovation, and mixes both in his work as speaker, trainer, coach and consultant.
Together with Ian Richards, Filip is the author of Brainy Glue, a business novel on business analysis, innovation and change. Filip is also co-author of the BCS book Digital Product Management and Cycles, a book, method and toolkit enabling faster innovation.
Event Agenda: Times are in EDT
- 11:30 am - 11:35 am Welcome & Introductions
- 11:35 am - 12:25 pm Presentation and Q&A
- 12:25 pm - 12:30 pm Wrap Up
Who should attend: Open to all
When: November 8, 2022
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM Eastern Time UTC-5 (Palmetto/Ottawa-Outaouais Chapter)
- 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM Atlantic Time UTC-4 (Halifax Chapter)
- 17:30 PM to 18:30 PM Central European Time UTC+1 (Brussels Chapter)
Where: Virtually on Zoom (Zoom invite sent out after registration)
CDUs / PD Hours: 1 CDU / 0 PD Hours
To register, please use the Register Now button.
About the Virtual Lunch and Learn | Technique Boutique:
The Lunch and Learn series is a multi-chapter virtual event co-hosted with the IIBA Halifax, Ottawa-Outaouais, and Palmetto chapters. The Technique Boutique gives an opportunity to do a deep dive into one of the many techniques a business analyst may use. Take a break from your workday to enhance your business analysis skillset and share your knowledge with your fellow BAs.