January Meeting | The Five Key Skills of a Co-Creative Leader
Many leaders struggle with working in collaboration with their teams. Whether it is designing something complex like an organizational change or something simple like helping their team brainstorm a solution, many leaders struggle to participate in the discussion while keeping their teams involved and engaged.
Co-creative leadership is a new leadership style that can help leaders solve this problem. This presentation will introduce participants to the following five key skills of a co-creative leader:
- Being voice among many in the conversation.
- Creating and unleashing the leaders around them.
- Building capacity on their teams.
- Dancing with the system around them.
- Encouraging their teams to learn by doing.
- What is co-creative leadership?
- What are the five key skills of a co-creative leader?
- 5:00 to 5:30 pm - Registration, snacks and socializing
- 5:30 to 5:45 pm - Chapter updates & introduction
- 5:45 to 6:45 pm - Presentation + Q&A
- 6:45 to 7:00 pm - Door Prize Draw*
IIBA Members $11 | Non-Members $16 | Monthly Meeting Pass-holders are pre-paid
Please find the presentation material here, http://www.provokingleadership.com/category/articles/leadership/co-creative-leadership/