Become a Volunteer for our Chapter
Become a Volunteer
The Chapter is an entirely volunteer-run organization. In addition to the Directors, the Executive Team includes several non-board volunteer positions that enable us to stage a diverse calendar of activities from September through June and manage organization year-round. If you are interested in becoming more involved with the Chapter but are uncertain about a board role, please contact the VP Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program Coordinator (event content development and coordination)
- Communications Coordinator (graphic design)
- Quality Assurance (marketing & communications)
- Marketing Coordinator (contract updates and development of new marketing materials)
- Workshop Coordinator (workshop setup, templates and feedback evaluations)