Become a Volunteer for our Chapter
Become a Volunteer
The Chapter is an entirely volunteer-run organization. In addition to the Directors, the Executive Team includes several non-board volunteer positions that enable us to stage a diverse calendar of activities from September through June and manage organization year-round.
If you are interested in becoming more involved with the Chapter but are uncertain about a board role, please complete an online form to give us a sense of what you might like to do so we can align your skill set with the chapter needs.
- Program Coordinator (event content development and coordination)
- Communications Coordinator (graphic design)
- Quality Assurance (marketing & communications)
- Marketing Coordinator (contract updates and development of new marketing materials)
- Workshop Coordinator (workshop setup, templates and feedback evaluations)