Become a Volunteer for our Chapter
Become a Volunteer
The Chapter is an entirely volunteer-run organization. In addition to the Directors, the Executive Team includes several non-board volunteer positions that enable us to stage a diverse calendar of activities from September through June and manage organization year-round.
Here's an example of the types of roles for which our chapter routinely seeks volunteers:
- Event content development and coordination
- Speaker management
- Communications - social media, graphic design
- Marketing sponsorship coordination
- Contract updates and development of new marketing materials
- Workshop event coordination (setup, speaker handling, sponsor management, feedback evaluations, followup)
If you are interested in becoming more involved with the Chapter but are uncertain about a board role, please complete the online forms below to give us a sense of what you might like to do so we can align your skill set with the chapter needs.
Apply to become a volunteer!
Complete a Volunteer Agreement
If you have questions about volunteering for our chapter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.