Virtual Career Fair
Virtual Career Fair - Sold out!
Join us for a career fair for business analysts in the Ottawa, Canada area!
About this Event
The IIBA Ottawa-Outaouais Chapter is a community-based professional association dedicated to building a strong business analysis community in Ottawa.
In an effort to create a connection between our members and local recruiting agencies and employers in the Ottawa area, we would like to invite business analysts from the Ottawa area currently looking for opportunities to participate in our annual career fair and networking event. This event brings business analysts of various levels of expertise (novice, intermediate and senior) and local recruiters and employers together under one virtual roof.
The event is held in a "job fair" format and has proven to be a great hiring opportunity for recruiters and employers, while serving as a platform for open and wide-ranging employment opportunities for business analysis professionals.
What's in it for the Employer/Recruiter
- Opportunity to raise awareness within the BA community of the business nature of your organization as well as your current and future needs for business analysis professionals.
- Access to 30-40 local BAs with a broad range of experience.
- Opportunities to network and develop further relationships with some of the best candidates/professionals currently in the market.
- Healthy competition with a handful of other recruiters and employers.
Who should attend
- Business analysts, product owners, data analysts, financial analysts, UX experts, cybersecurity experts, and any other business analysis professional.
What's in it for the candidate
- Opportunity to network, virtually of course, with a select number of recruiters and employers from the Ottawa area or outside but with an option to work remotely.
- A fun and efficient way to learn about available job opportunities.
- Opportunity to network with your peers and with the IIBA Ottawa-Outaouais Chapter to learn more about the profession and current trends.
What to Expect
- We have selected Hopin as our virtual platform, which allows for a variety of interactions between participating BA professionals and employers/recruiters.
- Interactions include timed one-on-one meetings, expo booths, and employer presentations on the virtual stage.
- The format for the two-hour event begins with the employer/recruiter presenting their organization on a main virtual stage. Each employer will have a virtual booth to discuss their needs. They will also meet/interview the BA participants in a speed recruiting format.
Don't miss this great opportunity to find out which companies are hiring in the Ottawa area and what skills they are looking for!
Spaces are limited!
When: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 6:00 - 8:00 pm ET Virtual doors open at 5:30 pm!
Where: Hopin login information will be provided prior to event
Who should attend: Business analysts, product owners, data analysts, financial analysts, UX experts, cybersecurity experts, and any other business analysis professional.
To register, please use the Register Now button. Kindly ignore the 'Product not available' button below.
Online registration closes on April 22!